Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Next Step

GlassPLANK flooring in the Michigan State Stadium!
Its May already meaning I will be graduating on the 4th... It is crazy how fast these past four years have gone by. I am so excited to more forward though and make an impact on this Earth. I plan on starting my professional career with GLASS RECYCLED.

Yup, that's right I was offered a full time job with the company I have been interning for over a year with! I couldn't be happier! My position will be known as the Marketing Communications Representative. This transition from a student to a professional is huge along with the fact I will be moving from northern Michigan to Texas.

I will plan on updating my blog with plenty of pictures and challenges of entering the real world. Wish me luck!

05/15/2012

Now that I walked across the stage at the Breslin at Michigan State University and accepted my full time job offer with GLASS RECYCLED I decided to take a trip to Dallas. I met some locals and looked at several apartment complexes and found myself falling in love with north Dallas. Finalizing the last few things it looks as though I will be in Texas by the end of August starting my first real job in September. This all seems like a dream still...

No comments:

Post a Comment