Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HGTV Yet AGAIN

When I was brought onto the Glass Recycled team I did my homework- studying the terms, the products, and the people who contribute to the overall picture. I was taken back when I researched some of their history with the involvement with some of the TV shows I followed previously to Glass Recycled. In 2008 Glass Recycled hit its prime time with the spot light being featured in multiple TV shows and several magazines .


HGTV and ABC have not only mentioned Glass Recycled, but have featured the products on Extreme Makeover and Red Hot and Green. I personally watch these shows and dream about the HGTV or ABC teams showing up to my house and surprising me with a complete makeover of any room in my house. The teams do picture perfect work.

We'll lets see how HGTV's "Bang for Your Buck" can protray our product GlassSLAB! June 4th HGTV is yet again featuring Glass Recycled! I am so excited for the company and can't wait to see what they are capable of doing when creating dream home decor.
 Photo Credit: HGTV.com

I really want to get in touch with a some representatives for the HGTV TV series... so we will see what I can do! Please tune in on June 4th and then don't be afraid to check out Glass Recycled's web site. I would also love to see some questions or inquiries about the products as well... don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment